Thursday, March 5, 2009

George Michael Song

I was thinking about this song on the way to work today..."Last Christmas" by George Michael. I've heard the hip-hop version many times and it's great! This morning something occured to me about this song. He sings:


Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Okay, here's the thing now...obviously someone broke his heart last Christmas. Probably almost a year has passed by. So why is he singing a song to that guy that broke his heart that he's not going to be his lover anymore? If he doesn't want him, why go through all the trouble of telling him in a song just for him ? Hhhhmmm...could it be that George Michael he still loves him?

No comments:

Post a Comment